These rules are exposed by the Reception of Stella del Mare Camping Village. Entering the Campsite entails fully accepting of the Rules. Management reserves the right to public further rules in any moment to improve the Camping Village functioning.
Art. 01 - CHECK-IN
- Upon arrival, Customers are required to submit a valid identity document for the necessary registration requested by Law and sign the data notification paper; please check that all data are correct and match with type of equipment and number of people. The balance must be paid at check-in.
- You will be provided with an identity pass (card and/or wristband); the pass is personal, cannot be transferred to anyone else and must be brought along (in case of card) or worn (in case of wristband) for the entire duration of your stay;
- The personal pass allows the access and the stay at the Camping Village Stella del Mare; it must be shown when you enter, or on request of one of our staff members;
- The car-pass given at check-in allowes the access and the to the assigned parking place (also valid for the parking area near the entrance);
- People caught in the lack of the necessary authorization, will incur in police reporting for “breaking and entering” pursuant to art. 614 of the Italian Criminal Code;
- The Management reserves the right, at its absolute discretion, to refuse unwanted or supernumeray people;
- Customers arriving into and/or leaving the Camping Village must notify, due to public safety law, to the check-in staff by submitting and/or collecting their personal and car passes, in order to carry out the required (de)registration. Not notified departures within 24 hours are deemed non-valid and will be charged in addition with the Tourist Tax. All pass (cards and/or wristbands) must be returned upon departure;
- Bungalows and Mobil homes are available for Customers from 5.00 p.m. on the day of arrival and must be vacated and the key returned within 10 a.m. on the day of departure Pitches are available from 12 noon on day of arrival and must be vacated within 12 noon on the day of departure.
Art. 2 - DAILY VISITS
- The Management reserves the right to allow the entrance and parking of visitors, as long as they are guest of registered Customers. Visitors can access upon delivery of an Identity Document;
- The visit is free if of short duration (max. 1/2 hour), according to the organisational needs of the Facility; a longer visit must be approved by the Management and entails the payment of the concerning fee and the delivering of the visitors pass (card and/or wristband);
- The visit is in any case forbidden to minors not accompanied by an adult;
- Visiting guests can access daily from 8.00 a.m. to 10.00 p.m.;
- The registered customer is required to ensure that their guests are authorized by management and is responsible for their behavior within the structure;
- People caught in the lack of the necessary authorization, will incur in police reporting for “breaking and entering” pursuant to art. 614 of the Italian Criminal Code.
Art. 3 – CHOICE AND USE OF PITCHES AND LODGEMENTS
- The pitches and lodgments are assigned by the staff in charge;
- For operational needs, the Management reserve the rights to change the assigned number at any time, even after sending the confirmation letter;
- All equipment must be neatly arranged inside the delimited spaces in accordance with the instructions received and should never occupy common areas;
- The car must be parked within the limits of the pitch or in the assigned parking;
- Any change of pitch must be notified and approved by the Reception operators or designated personnel;
- The Management and the staff are authorized to access to the accommodations at any time, even in the absence of the customer.
Art. 4 - MINORS
- Adults must be vigilant, so that their children do not disturb the other guests. The campsite Management fully disclaims all responsibility.
- The parent is required to sign the appropriate disclaimer form during check-in. The accompanying adult, whether relative or not, is required to produce during the check-in, exemption of responsibility from the parent of the minor he accompanied.
- The entrance of minors is not allowed if not accompanied by an adult who is legally responsible;
- Little children must be accompanied and supervised by an adult to the toilet block, in the pool and in the use of all the facilities of the camping/village;
- Pets are subject to the current price list and their entry is for a maximum of 2 pets per pitch or home unit (and only in the pets alloewd types);
- The presence of pets must be indicated at the time of booking and also subsequently on your arrival
- The pets access is forbidden to the beach, in the pool, toilet and shower blocks, supermarket and playground;
- It is mandatory to keep pets on a leash and, if necessary, with the muzzle. Dogs belonging to dangerous breeds are subject to acceptance by the Management;
- The pet owner has to make sure that they do not disturb other customers;
- The owners are obliged to collect the droppings of their animals using plastyic bags (if needed, Dog Toilets containingg bags are located inside the campsite);
- The owner will fully respond to any damage caused to third parties by the animal.
- No pets are allowed without veterinary certificate (passport, health book). Dog owners must show this documents at the reception, by arrival.
Art. 6 - VEHICLE TRAFFIC
- For the peace and safety of all people, we suggest to limit the use of cars and motorcycles inside the camping/village. If it’s strictly necessary, proceed at walking speed (max 5 km/h);
- The circulation of any vehicle is prohibited from 1:00 to 3:00 p.m. an from 11.30 pm to 7.00 a.m.;
- All cars in the campsite, as well as those in the parking lot at the entrance, must be provided with a pass issued by the Reception desk. The vehicles without this pass or with the pass located in a not visible place will be removed without notice with costs and responsibilities charged to the owner;
Art. 7 – COMPLIANCE WITH THE QUIET
- In respect of the public peace, please avoid loud behaviors, activities and games, much as the use of equipment that could disturb other guests. Avoid screaming, squalling and loud games;
- From 1.00 p.m. to 3.00 p.m. and from 11.30 pm to 7.00 a.m., noises that may disturb the guests are prohibited, for exemple you may not install or remove tents and structures or use radios or TV with a high volume. The Management reserves the right to promptly expel Customers disturbing the peace of other guests or who do not respect the rules of this regulation.
Art. 8 – ENVIRONMENT - WASTE COLLECTION – FIRE PREVENTION
In respect of environment, it is strictly prohibited:
- To damage equipment and vegetation and to trace furrows in the ground, to pour or discharge into the subsoil detergents, oils, fuels, hot or salty liquids;
- To waste or misuse drinking water;
- To install fences, to tie or anchor any plants, to pull ropes at eye level and to install anything else that could be a potential danger or an obstacle to anyone passing;
- To drain chemical toilets outside the dedicated areas;
- To light fires; the use of barbecue (no coal) is allowed only if it don’t cause damage to neighbors and always with a bucket of water or a fire extinguisher ready to use;
- To use defective electrical equipment or with damaged wires.
The Management invites you to carefully follow the regulations for the use of your equipment and to pay attention about its state of functioning. In particular:
- In each pitch only one gas-bottle with a maximum of 10 kg is allowed;
- For the installation of tents and tarpaulins protection, the use of fire retardant materials with CE certification is mandatory;
- For the disposal of waste, a drop-off point with different bins for recycling paper, glass, aluminum, plastic and mixed waste is at disposal. We kindly ask all our customers to dispose of their waste properly.
Art. 9 – MAIL-LOST AND FOUND
- For the withdrawal of the post, please contact Reception. The post must be collected personally by the recipient. After seven days, the not withdrawn post will be returned to sender;
- The found objects must be immediately delivered to the front desk for the necessary fulfillment . It is recommended to pay attention to your personal belongings and take the necessary precautions;
- Money and valuables should not be left unattended. The Management assumes no responsibility for any loss, theft or misappropriation of assets.
Art. 10 – ELECTRICITY SUPPLY
The supply of electrical power is calculated on the basis of the consumption of equipment with low power absorption. The electric connection in pitches is provided only to users who have CEE standard cable and plug.
Art. 11 - USE OF COMMON FACILITIES
- The use of all common facilities such as swimming pool, playground, sports field, etc. is at your own risk. The regulation of different activities is written on specific advertisements placed in proximity of facilities;
- For the use of the pool and its equipment, you must follow the instructions given by the staff and any warnings displayed on site.
- It’s forbidden to play soccer, bowls, volleyball or other sport activities outside the specific areas
Art. 12 – INFECTIOUS DISEASES
Every infectious disease or any disease that, at the discretion of the doctor, could cause damage to the Community, must be immediately declared to the Management.
Art. 13 – EXPULSION
The Management, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to expel people who do not respect the rules or disturb the harmony and spirit of hospitality, damaging the smooth running of community life and the interests of the camping/village.
Enjoy your Holidays at Castiglione della Pescaia Camping Village.